Disney Cruise Line Brings Star Wars to Sea in 2016

davidmbfonz

Is anyone else as excited about this as I am??! Apparently not! lol:p

I am NOT even a big Star Wars fan, but I think this will be SO much fun done the Disney way! I love seeing the children dressed up and I grew up watching the original Star Wars movies (had a crush on Hans Solo like everyone :D).

I'm even considering now booking one of these for next April before the prices go up. I'm sure the deck party and laser show will be amazing just based on the Pirates Night events.

Bravo to Disney for adding something new!

(Now if only we can see that announcement about a few adult-only cruises....;))

We booked the January 23rd cruise. So excited !!! My son will be 18. I wish they had these Star Wars cruises when he was younger. He is still looking forward to it, especially since we took him on a Celebrity cruise in December.

I looked this up when it came out on Wednesday, I went back today and I'm pretty sure the price went up. Should've booked when I first saw it.

Yes, the prices went up on those cruises that have Star Wars day onboard them. Almost immediately.

Edited by Shmoo here

I looked this up when it came out on Wednesday, I went back today and I'm pretty sure the price went up. Should've booked when I first saw it.

Yes, the prices went up on those cruises that have Star Wars day onboard them. Almost immediately.

Sailed on the DREAM 2/2 to 2/6/2015 and booked a placeholder getting 10% off the fare. Moved it the day the SW cruises came out to 2/6/2016. Now the price went up 10% more, so I am at 10% + 10%= 20% less than today's fare. We grabbed the only HC 8A and are very happy.