Hawaiin Expert Cruise Director

nukesubsailor

If anyone is fortunate enough to soon be on a cruise which has Dave Cole as the cruise director, please tell him that, by popular request he needs to be the cruise director aboard the Ruby Princess next February.

I agree with every thing you said, but you are barking up the wrong tree. Princess Corp has the final say where he will be placed. My concerns are that Princess does not make these decisions in a timely manner. I booked my February Grand Princess out if LA over a year in advance. ELUA did not get their assignment until the summer and Dave Cole received word of his Grand placement in October. I was holding my breath that I would at least have one of the two. My (unfortunate) luck, both will be on the cruise the day we return.

Princess, are you listening? You have a wealth of talent with ELUA and Dave Cole. Do not divorce this team! While you are planning the next year, please do turn around cruises to Hawaii.

Wow. I'm very flattered by this thread. Thanks for all your kind words everyone. Know that my Aloha comes from the heart. It has been a labor of love, and that so many of you get it tells me I've done something right. Seeing this fills my heart. Dave Cole

Edited by CruzwithDC
Found a typo!

I agree with every thing you said, but you are barking up the wrong tree. Princess Corp has the final say where he will be placed. My concerns are that Princess does not make these decisions in a timely manner. I booked my February Grand Princess out if LA over a year in advance. ELUA did not get their assignment until the summer and Dave Cole received word of his Grand placement in October. I was holding my breath that I would at least have one of the two. My (unfortunate) luck, both will be on the cruise the day we return.

Princess, are you listening? You have a wealth of talent with ELUA and Dave Cole. Do not divorce this team! While you are planning the next year, please do turn around cruises to Hawaii.

Definitely agree that Princess should have plenty of the RTs to Hawaii every year! We've done three out of LA, and the last two were since the Hawaiian Cultural program was started. Being able to go to the Piazza or the Lido deck and being entertained by the beautiful music that Elua performs, and taking part in hula classes are such a joy.

ALoha CruzwithDC.....we were on your last cruise on the Star before you went on leave. It was our first time to Hawaii, you and your team were brilliant, as well as all the Staff from the Captain down.

Hope that you have a good break and perhaps might see you on another ship sometime.

Sorry to say, I will not be on Ruby. They have assigned the CDIR on that vessel to someone else for Hawaii.

Dave,

Thanks for your post. Needless to say we are sorry you won't be on the Ruby with us. We have been on 20+ Princess cruises and only one was with you aboard. So we have experienced many other CD's and you are by far our favorite CD.

As the Ruby will be the newest ship doing the Hawaii cruise, it only makes sense that Princess would put the best CD, (you), aboard her.

Assuming you would like to be on the Ruby next February, is there any chance we could petition Princess to change the assignment?

Jeff & Diana

Sorry to say, I will not be on Ruby. They have assigned the CDIR on that vessel to someone else for Hawaii.

What about October 3rd cruise out of LA to Hawaii this year on the Ruby. Is there a chance you will be on that cruise. That being I think the begining of the new season.

Thanks for letting us know,

Grace

Edited by Ronnieslady

Poor guy needs to rest once in awhile. :) I guess they need to clone him.

ALoha CruzwithDC.....we were on your last cruise on the Star before you went on leave. It was our first time to Hawaii, you and your team were brilliant, as well as all the Staff from the Captain down.

Hope that you have a good break and perhaps might see you on another ship sometime.

Thanks so much!

What about October 3rd cruise out of LA to Hawaii this year on the Ruby. Is there a chance you will be on that cruise. That being I think the begining of the new season.

Thanks for letting us know,

Grace

No, I have not been assigned on Ruby at all. Not this Spring, not next season.

Dave,

Thanks for your post. Needless to say we are sorry you won't be on the Ruby with us. We have been on 20+ Princess cruises and only one was with you aboard. So we have experienced many other CD's and you are by far our favorite CD.

As the Ruby will be the newest ship doing the Hawaii cruise, it only makes sense that Princess would put the best CD, (you), aboard her.

Assuming you would like to be on the Ruby next February, is there any chance we could petition Princess to change the assignment?

Jeff & Diana

Thanks Jeff & Diana. I highly doubt that approach would work. I did request Ruby but was assigned elsewhere.

I agree.

I'm sad as well, the first time we did the 14 day cruise to Hawaii, we had Eula and Dave Cole, "The Dream Team" and it was one of the best cruises we've ever been on. We've done the cruise twice since then with no luck. And now it looks like our Ruby cruise in November will be without them as well. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.......