"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

Well crap. Our cruise on the Victory for 2/25 out of Miami is no longer, according to the press release. The Sensation will start there that date and Victory will be out of PC. Now I have to wait and see what we do about our booking. What a pain in the butt. Our booking on the website still shows as Victory out of Miami so they have announced but not made the changes yet.

Looks like there may not be any more news today as "there will be more to come in the days ahead."

idk what more news there could be. Unless they add a new fantasy class to Tampa and swap out the fantasy for another one. From what I see the only four that remain is Fantasy, Ecstasy, Imagination, and Inspiration

Ships still missing an itinerary after October 2016 are; Victory, Splendor, and Miracle. Victory is most likely heading to San Juan. Splendor might be heading back to Long Beach (lots of rumors on that) and Miracle to Tampa? Miami has plenty of ships so losing a ship there isn't much of a big deal to that port. And then many Fantasy class ships are still missing an itinerary as well. Hopefully the next announcement won't take so long

Ships still missing an itinerary after October 2016 are; Victory, Splendor, and Miracle. Victory is most likely heading to San Juan. Splendor might be heading back to Long Beach (lots of rumors on that) and Miracle to Tampa? Miami has plenty of ships so losing a ship there isn't much of a big deal to that port. And then many Fantasy class ships are still missing an itinerary as well. Hopefully the next announcement won't take so long

I am betting you right on all three of those (Victory to San Juan, Splendor to Long Beach, and Miracle to Tampa). I wouldn't be surprised to see Ecstasy go to Charleston, I believe she has several 2.0 upgrades that Fantasy does not. I bet Long Beach looses one of the Fantasy class ships. Maybe San Diego gets one???? I have wondered why Carnival doesn't do a Fantasy class ship out of Ft. Lauderdale too. It would seem like they could run a cheap route to the Bahamas from there.

Hey folks this is an excellent source. This is how I found out about the Carnival announcement. cruiseradio.net

I have been tuned in to the website over 2 years and it is amazing. A lot of news and radio broadcasts. Check it out. You will not be disappointed.

http://cruiseradio.net/carnival-magic-heads-to-florida-and-more/

Hey folks this is an excellent source. This is how I found out about the Carnival announcement. cruiseradio.net

I have been tuned in to the website over 2 years and it is amazing. A lot of news and radio broadcasts. Check it out. You will not be disappointed.

http://cruiseradio.net/carnival-magic-heads-to-florida-and-more/

that is how we knew magic was goint to PC last month. It was because of Doug's interview with Jim Berra

Nope! no Guy's Burger Joint, No Blue Iguana Cantina, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy, ref Frog Bar and some other venues still missing

Oh Okay my mistake thought she already had those ,well here's to hoping that the Magic will get some ,or all of those upgrades although it wouldn't deter me from booking a cruise on her.

Carnival will enhance its short Bahamas cruise program from Port Canaveral with Carnival Victory replacing Carnival Sensation on this popular route in February 2016.

Carnival will enhance its short Bahamas cruise program from Port Canaveral with Carnival Victory replacing Carnival Sensation on this popular route in February 2016.

Read the rest of the press release. Once Magic gets to Port Canaveral, Valor will take over for Victory and she will move to a different port. They just haven't said where yet.

Read the rest of the press release. Once Magic gets to Port Canaveral, Valor will take over for Victory and she will move to a different port. They just haven't said where yet.

I think that it's then that she will go (back) to San Juan.

I think that it's then that she will go (back) to San Juan.

I agree. Then possibly Fascination to Miami to replace Ecstasy. And Ecstasy to Charleston to replace Fantasy since Ecstasy has some 2.0 features. Maybe Fantasy to Ft. Lauderdale to do short Bahama runs???? Just a wild guess but makes sense in my head.

Well crap. Our cruise on the Victory for 2/25 out of Miami is no longer, according to the press release. The Sensation will start there that date and Victory will be out of PC. Now I have to wait and see what we do about our booking. What a pain in the butt. Our booking on the website still shows as Victory out of Miami so they have announced but not made the changes yet.

THis happened to us, We were booked on the Dream and with exactly one year out, I received a call from my travel agent stating that our cruise was canceled. Carnival actually just swapped ships to the Sunshine. Kept our same room category and the same price. We were very happy.

Only cruise out of Long Beach in the future so far will be a 7 day on the Miracle to the MR. I haven't taken that cruise yet, so I would probably book it in the future, but wonder if they're getting rid of their Hawaii cruises other than the one way trips on the Legend. I wouldn't mind the one way trip except the times of the year don't work very well for me.

Other than the Miracle thru Oct. 2016, I'm not sure what Long Beach has in store for it. Just have to wait to see if there are any other changes for late 2016 and early 2017 if any.