Best place near docks for a frozen drink

Mom2sml

We will be aboard the Carnival Triumph in August and my oldest will have turned 18 a few days before we sail. Since she will be of legal drinking age in Mexico, I promised her she could have a drink while we are in port. I figure something frozen and sweet or fruity would be the best to try. She's not big on anything sour and hates coconuts. Any suggestions for what drink to try? I'm thinking I'll try and order a non alcoholic version before we cruise to see if she likes it. Also, where is the best place near the docks to get said drink?

Puerta Maya, where the Triumph usually docks is "blessed" (or cursed:rolleyes:) with 3 bars. 2 near the dock--Fat Tuesdays and 3 Amigos--and one over past the taxi exit/shopping entrance--Pancho's Back yard.

for an 18 year old, Fat Tuesday's would probably be the best stop as they have those funny outsized cowboy boots etc. made for selfies. Best drink at either would probably be a margarita. Maybe a strawberry or other fruit flavored one. They churn these out quickly and most use barstock tequila not premium. You can get a small one or ask for it "light" not over poured.