Liberty 9/6 sailing-- Anyone interested in sharing private wine tour of Tuscany

CTMak

DW and I celebrating 30th anniversary and sailing on the Liberty 9/6. We have been in touch with a local company for a private wine tour in Tuscany (Livorno on Sat 9/17). Here is one of the e-mails:

Chianti Classico - intensive wine tour *-only working day- Depart your hotel for the 1&1/2 hour journey to Greve, The drive on the motor way will give you the opportunity to take in the beauty of the verdant Tuscan countryside, undulating hillsa and a tapestry of landscapes, steeped in history. Once in Greve we will visit a famous butcher shop where I will tell you about our cheese & meats. Then we will visit the first winery and we will taste the wines. Time for lunch (I will give you good suggestion for trattorias or restaurants). In the afternoon visits in 2 other wineries. All too soon it will be time to drive to Livorno.

inclusion: private trasportation (my van), my guide as sommelier, visit and wine tasting at 3 wineries -

Price for 2 people is 360 Euros; for 4 people 400 Euros; 6 people 500 Euros.

They will meet us at the ship.

Anyone interested in sharing this tour with us let me know on the thread or e-mail me.

CTMak

ctmak@optonline.net

DW and I celebrating 30th anniversary and sailing on the Liberty 9/6. We have been in touch with a local company for a private wine tour in Tuscany (Livorno on Sat 9/17). Here is one of the e-mails:

Chianti Classico - intensive wine tour *-only working day- Depart your hotel for the 1&1/2 hour journey to Greve, The drive on the motor way will give you the opportunity to take in the beauty of the verdant Tuscan countryside, undulating hillsa and a tapestry of landscapes, steeped in history. Once in Greve we will visit a famous butcher shop where I will tell you about our cheese & meats. Then we will visit the first winery and we will taste the wines. Time for lunch (I will give you good suggestion for trattorias or restaurants). In the afternoon visits in 2 other wineries. All too soon it will be time to drive to Livorno.

inclusion: private trasportation (my van), my guide as sommelier, visit and wine tasting at 3 wineries -

Price for 2 people is 360 Euros; for 4 people 400 Euros; 6 people 500 Euros.

They will meet us at the ship.

Anyone interested in sharing this tour with us let me know on the thread or e-mail me.

CTMak

ctmak@optonline.net

You would probably have more success asking on your roll call here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=70163

Good Luck

Archived