Beer Alternatives

CruiserFox

I have searched a little on the threads but still haven't found a concrete answer. What are the beer alternatives that are consistently served throughout the ship (I don't do beer)? In my previous cruises - most recently in Feb 2014 - really my only option was Smirnoff Ice - which is fine but I have recently read about some hard ciders being available - but am confused if it's only at the English Pub - which I have never been to - I'd love to drink them poolside where I spend most of my time [emoji6]. Not sure if it matters but I will be on the Navigator in 9 days. It won't make or break my cruise - just curious is all.

any reasons for no beer or you just don't like it? I often find people that don't like beer, don't like coffee all that much either. I bet if you looked hard enough you'd find a decent beer to your liking. Them again maybe not. Good luck on your search!

For some of us, it is the gluten content.

Just off Enchantment and the only cider they had was Strong Bow, which is drier than an Angry Orchard, but still has a "Sweet" taste.

On the Jan 23rd sailing on the Enchantment they had Angry Orchard and Redd's Apple Ale. However, it was only at the Solarium bar and it wasn't until the 25th. Apparently they have just been added to the bar menus and the supply chains for them weren't fully established yet.

The Oasis pool bar and the Solarium bar had Strongbow and every other bar had no cider at all.

As for other ships... Strongbow should be available somewhere on board and it's looking like Redd's and Angry Orchard are trickling in in terms of availability.

My experience has been if you get friendly with the bartender at a specific bar and ask for something they will go get it. Let them know you are going to frequent that location, tip a few $$, and would like to have your drink available. More often that not it's worked for me.