Just got the upsell cove balcony

kbh2

Just got an upsell from our 3 ocean view cabins to cove balcony for $100 per person! We took it it is still $180 cheaper than what you can book it for now. It is cabins 2371, 2373, and 2375. I have seen that the laundry is across the hall has anyone been in these rooms and have a review. I am very excited I really wanted a cove balcony.

What ship are you sailing on? We had 2342 on the dream, which is in the same location as your cabins, but on the other side of the ship. I've been back at work for almost two weeks now, and still all i can think all day is how i could be sitting on my fabulous balcony instead of staring at boring beige walls...[emoji22] but anyway, the rooms are amazing! We had never had a balcony before, so we had nothing to compare it to, but i can't imagine it getting much better. The room was completely quiet at all times. We had a light misting of water one night, other than that, the balcony stayed dry. The life boats kept it nice and shaded most of the time. They were really private. It definitely lived up to our expectations!

What ship are you sailing on? We had 2342 on the dream, which is in the same location as your cabins, but on the other side of the ship. I've been back at work for almost two weeks now, and still all i can think all day is how i could be sitting on my fabulous balcony instead of staring at boring beige walls...[emoji22] but anyway, the rooms are amazing! We had never had a balcony before, so we had nothing to compare it to, but i can't imagine it getting much better. The room was completely quiet at all times. We had a light misting of water one night, other than that, the balcony stayed dry. The life boats kept it nice and shaded most of the time. They were really private. It definitely lived up to our expectations!

We are on the dream as well thank you for your comments.