Diving in Barbados- Which companies are the best?

Ruth

A group of 6 of us will be in Barbados in March 2006 - We are going to be coming in on the Carnival Cruise Ship....for a day and part of an evening. Wanting to book our own dive trip. 1/2 are exp and 1/2 are new divers. Any suggestions on companies/Sites etc.

All the Best

The trip reports on scubadiving.com have rave reviews of Dive Barbados, previously Deep Blue, or something like that. It's run by John Moore, and takes a max of 6 divers. My husband and I will be doing a week land-based in Oct, and we have 10 dives booked with them. I will give a report when we return. Their site is divebarbados.net

Nikki

Thank you Sarah, I hope you're right! We're very much looking forward to visiting your beautiful island. While I've got your attention, I'd like to ask you a question. My husband and I are looking for a tour that will take us to the wildlife reserve (around 2 or 3 PM to see the monkey feeding) as well as maybe a rum factory tour, but not Harrison's Cave (we did something very similiar in New Zealand) or snorkeling with the turtles, as we'll be doing that while diving. Do you have any suggestions? We're not necessarily looking for a private tour and don't want to break the bank, but are not really in love with any tours we've seen listed. Thanks very much!

Nikki

Archived