Red October Tour on May 23 & 24, 2004

Rockgarden:

go to the thread on Princess, Baltic Cruise on May 19th and you'll find many people trying to get together to form groups in St. Petersburg.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rockgarden:

Is there any group with space available for one more couple?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Queen Mary '63, NCL Skyward '82, Sitmar Fairsky '84, Festival '85, Windjammer Polynesian '86, Century '96, Galaxy '97, Dawn Princess '98, Horizon '99, Renaissance III '00, Star Flyer '01, Star Clipper '02, Zenith '03,Grand Princess '04

rockgarden: there are a few of us touring on May 23rd. Contact Red October and tell them that you would like to join the Waters group. I think they can accomodate another 2 people, making a total of 9 in our group.

drace404

Drace

Will do that. These are friends of ours who decided too late and did not get into our group.

There is another group starting besides the availability in yours, so it is up to them.

I shall give them the information.

Thanks much.

Our ship the RCI Jewel of the seas will also be in port the same time as you. You can go to te roll call and see that people there are hooking up with Grand people to book RO tours. I have some info from RO if you are interested.

Thankyou all. Yes, our couple has been informed about the Waters group, and also has been in touch with another group from the Grand.

I don't know how many the groups are, but I think they are all set now.

Archived