Getaway kids club activities?

Mirrasi

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to find. I remembered seeing it before. But when I search and click on the link, it's giving me an error. Can someone repost for me? :o

This is the info/review that I have recently bookmarked. Hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45440981&postcount=14

Does anybody know if there are any open hours of the camp so that a parent can join his or her kid??because on our upcoming cruise we would love our 5 year old to join and have some nice time on the camp but since we are from europe our son doesnt speak english.so leaving him there alone is not an option to us.is there any way one of us can join him for an activity?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any time! :)

I already had it bookmarked since we will be doing the same itinerary this coming Dec.

They're not very specific though, are they? I didn't see many videos either during open house. I'll post more info after April.

Does anybody know if there are any open hours of the camp so that a parent can join his or her kid??because on our upcoming cruise we would love our 5 year old to join and have some nice time on the camp but since we are from europe our son doesnt speak english.so leaving him there alone is not an option to us.is there any way one of us can join him for an activity?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No there aren't.

The kids club staff are very good though. Between them they generally speak a lot of languages and they are used to kids from everywhere.