freedom new deck 12 oceanviews

melsmom303

i see these cabins are available to book for my sailing and need help . 1864 and 1814 are sold out. what other one would you choose im a little confused as 1802 and 1852 look larger then most or should i just book a cabin with a regular sofa its just the two of us so confused but would love to book one of these :confused::confused::confused::confused:

i see these cabins are available to book for my sailing and need help . 1864 and 1814 are sold out. what other one would you choose im a little confused as 1802 and 1852 look larger then most or should i just book a cabin with a regular sofa its just the two of us so confused but would love to book one of these :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I noticed the same thing!! I wonder if I call the hotline they would be able to tell us!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately all of the new staterooms on Deck 12 are not ready for use for Feb 22, 2015 on an eastern cruise. We had the corner room 1864 but RCI just called us today to downgrade to an inside for an additional $100 OBC per person. I changed RCI instead to change to the next reservation for room 1864 and we are now going in April 2015. Looks like we are still getting $100 OBC for our inconvenience. Hopefully next week, the new staterooms will be ready for March 1st.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My family and friends will be cruising on the FOS 11/2016 in 1802 and 1852. I believe they might have the 215 sq ft if you notice in the description of the rooms, they mention the variation between 191? and 215. According to the pic they look larger. I would love to see a pic of either one if someone that has sailed already would be so kind.