Pride has changed my opinion.

CJinFLA00

Just off the Pride today. I made several comments in the past that I didn't like the Spirit class layout. I was on the Legend in 2010. We really liked the Dream & Conquest class ships. However after cruising on Pride this past week, I'm now a fan. The layout is great and easy to navigate. Great ship and staff as well. I wouldn't hesitate to cruise on the Pride again. I'm not much of a review writer but do like reading them. We enjoyed the Bonsai Sushi, Steak house, guys, burrito bar, alchemy and a lot more. No complaints whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just off the Pride today. I made several comments in the past that I didn't like the Spirit class layout. I was on the Legend in 2010. We really liked the Dream & Conquest class ships. However after cruising on Pride this past week, I'm now a fan. The layout is great and easy to navigate. Great ship and staff as well. I wouldn't hesitate to cruise on the Pride again. I'm not much of a review writer but do like reading them. We enjoyed the Bonsai Sushi, Steak house, guys, burrito bar, alchemy and a lot more. No complaints whatsoever.

Who was your CD, and did you enjoy him, or her?

What kind of weather did you encounter in ports, and was the sail a smooth one?

I will be on Pride, for the 3rd time, next Sunday.

The CD is Sam (female). She was ok, we've had better and worse. Didn't see her much and someone made the same comment to her face as we left the ship.

Wether was great. A little rain the first day and a little cool the last sea day. No complaints.

Mostly smooth sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by CJinFLA00

The Spirit class ships are our favorite - we've sailed on all four of them and are booked on the Pride once again on March 15th.

We love the layout and elevator system on those ships . . . and extended balconies.

Would love to see the Spirit and Legend return to the USA.

I sailed on the Pride last December. This was the second time I've sailed on her. This was the first cruise in a while that I never had to adjust my times going to eat in the lido area due to the heavy traffic at certain times. I never had to stand in a line for more than a few minutes to get what I wanted as well as I never had to walk around trying to find an open seat to sit down to eat.

Glad to read this. We will be trying her out in 46 days. :D I can't wait and can't get enough of anything posted about the Pride.

The Spirit class ships are our favorite - we've sailed on all four of them and are booked on the Pride once again on March 15th.

We love the layout and elevator system on those ships . . . and extended balconies.

Would love to see the Spirit and Legend return to the USA.

The Legend is returning for the next Alaska season and the Miracle is going to sail Mexico all summer.

About 10:45. Very smooth embarkation Captain. Your announcements were spot on!

What time would you advise someone to arrive? We are Tampa residents and would like to be there as early as possible but avoiding the mobs would be nice. Haven't been able to score FTTF yet... Still hoping one becomes available but not too encouraged at this point.

What time would you advise someone to arrive? We are Tampa residents and would like to be there as early as possible but avoiding the mobs would be nice. Haven't been able to score FTTF yet... Still hoping one becomes available but not too encouraged at this point.

We got there 10:45ish and no lines at Platinum or regular check in. Around 11:15 we noticed a long line at the regular check in. My advice is between 10:30 and 11 if yo want to be early birds. Have a great cruise.