Bistro 5

Mazz55

PPS. Have to say something positive so later on the cruise we had a fantastic dinner at Qsine which has always been one of our favorite venues.

Another example how people can have such different experiences on the same cruise. Our experience on Qsine was similar to yours at Bistro on 5. We hated Qsine and walked out halfway through the main course.

:)

I will say that we really like bistro and love the crepes, but the service has always seemed very leisurely. Not that I'm in a hurry, but I don't like the feeling of being ignored. I can actually see how Hank's experience occurred, they just fell between the cracks. Really no excuse for the billing issues, that's just terrible management.

I really do not care for buffets, so Bistro is a happy alternative, but one does have to have patience. I am thinking about the Cowboy and French, could happily have one of each right now!!

Another example how people can have such different experiences on the same cruise. Our experience on Qsine was similar to yours at Bistro on 5. We hated Qsine and walked out halfway through the main course.

:)

Qsine is probably worthy of its own thread :). It does seem to be a real "love it or hate it" venue and we have heard both sides from multiple cruisers. Its actually a fun topic during cocktail time. We do think its somewhat overpriced, but then we generally are able to negotiate a decent discount (25-50%) on most cruises.

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

Qsine is probably worthy of its own thread :). It does seem to be a real "love it or hate it" venue and we have heard both sides from multiple cruisers. Its actually a fun topic during cocktail time. We do think its somewhat overpriced, but then we generally are able to negotiate a decent discount (25-50%) on most cruises.

Hank

Exactly, Hank. It's a fun venue with a group, and we have had good luck in negotiating a 50% discount for our whole party, sometimes 18 people. But I don't think I'd go a) as a couple and b) at full price.