How do I get a carnival gift card thru Verizon Smart Rewards?

Tammytam

I think I checked around 12 or 1 in the afternoon (central time) and was able to buy one. When I checked back after I bought it they were "sold out"

yay i got mine! now i'm wondering if i should have gotten 2...but hey, "free" $50 is like free fttf (which also just got released this week for my cruise after being sold out for weeks).

Woo hoo. I decided to check verizon the first thing this morning and there they were. Got me a $500 and 3 of the $100. They were all egift cards (even though the $500 said it would go to my email, I was able to print it out instantly).

Came here to let everyone know...and it looks like everyone has already figured this out. :p :D

So now we just take the print out to the ship with us and present them at customer service to be added correct? That's all that there is to it right? If you don't spend it all do you get a refund of the amount remaining? :confused:

Misty, e cards are available immediately. I'd rather those. Verizon keeps a record in you account of the card/PIN numbers. Not sure how long it takes if you choose to have a physical card sent. I don't think long, but I've never done those and there's a shipping charge. No shipping fee on e-cards.

I see that now. I had purchased e cards, but the latest reports had been that they only had shipped cards.

I'd still like to know how long shipped cards take since vzw is showing they giveth and taketh away daily.

Woo hoo. I decided to check verizon the first thing this morning and there they were. Got me a $500 and 3 of the $100. They were all egift cards (even though the $500 said it would go to my email, I was able to print it out instantly).

Came here to let everyone know...and it looks like everyone has already figured this out. :p :D

So now we just take the print out to the ship with us and present them at customer service to be added correct? That's all that there is to it right? If you don't spend it all do you get a refund of the amount remaining? :confused:

Yes, you will still have your credit card on file. Last time, I just waited till the last sea day and went down and had my account credited with what I needed. HINT: I actually spent more than I took in gift cards, so I don't know about the refund thing. My plan was to get the left over money via the slots if there was any...but there wasn't. *sigh*

• 1 year later...
I've read so much about verizon smart rewards and read about people saying that you can turn in points earned to redeem a carnival gift card. So, I decided to try it. I registered online and found out how many points I have. I then tried searching for carnival gift cards to find none :(

Can anyone help or assist me in how to do this? Thanks in advance.

If you are a Verizon Smart rewards member, Allstate Drivewise rewards, or AARP member. Carnival gift cards are available on ALL 3 sites this morning. This is as of May 21, 2016 6:30 AM EST. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...