Breakaway and Freestyle Choice Plus and Suites

goldesq

I have not cruised on NCL in years but am considering a cruise with them in 2 weeks. (Short notice I know but I live in Manhattan).

I see this promo of Family Choice plus but I am confused if you get all three aspects of the deal for free with a mini-suite booking. I keep reading all three are free (OBC, Dining and Beverages) when you book a suite or Haven room but not sure if that includes a mini-suite. I don't see a plain old suite on the Breakaway so I am not sure what they are talking about when they say suite.

If the deal doesn't include all 3, what is the point of ordering a mini rather than a balcony other than the bathtub?

Is this Family Choice Plus deal only available if you book directly with NCL?

The promo is called Freestyle Choice Plus.

Suite in NCL lingo refers to cabins in categories with codes starting with S and H (new megaships only have H-category suites regardless of their location).

So mini-suites do not get all three extras, and on newer ships all mini-suites do not even have bathtubs. On Breakaway class ships Mini-suites usually have just bigger bathrooms (and therefore a bit more space between the living area and cabin door) than balcony cabins - actual cabin is closer to balcony cabin than for example on Jewel class ships where the size difference is more noticable.

As with all promos, you can also book through a TA.

Edited by Demonyte