Embarkation Lunch For Suites In April

happy 2 b cruising

Will the Suite Restaurant be open on Embarkation in April for lunch? Thought I read something about this from Celebrity awhile ago but can't seem to locate this information again.

Celebrity Cruises confirmed that once Suite Perks officially starts, the Suite Dining Room will be open for embarkation lunch as well as daily, even port days, in a recent thread about the current conversions going on on Reflection and Equinox.

Will the Suite Restaurant be open on Embarkation in April for lunch? Thought I read something about this from Celebrity awhile ago but can't seem to locate this information again.

I think this is the "information" you were looking for on the Suite Class benefits. Page 1 indicates when these are supposed to be starting on each cruise ship.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Also, if you want to follow along, there is a thread with some general info for work being done on the Reflection.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2163848

Celebrity Cruises confirmed that once Suite Perks officially starts, the Suite Dining Room will be open for embarkation lunch as well as daily, even port days, in a recent thread about the current conversions going on on Reflection and Equinox.

I think this is the "information" you were looking for on the Suite Class benefits. Page 1 indicates when these are supposed to be starting on each cruise ship.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Also, if you want to follow along, there is a thread with some general info for work being done on the Reflection.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2163848

We will be on the Reflection TA, can't wait to try the new Suite Dining Experience :)

We are on the Equinox T/A in April and we were thinking that if this suite dining place is open on embarkation day for lunch then it should cut down on the size of the crowd at the Buffet.

J.

We are on the Equinox T/A in April and we were thinking that if this suite dining place is open on embarkation day for lunch then it should cut down on the size of the crowd at the Buffet.

J.

With only 66 cabins on Equinox with access to Suite Dining, likely only about 120 people would be removed from the capacity of 2850 if every suite passenger avoids the buffet, I wouldn't count on seeing any meaningful difference in the crowds :D

With only 66 cabins on Equinox with access to Suite Dining, likely only about 120 people would be removed from the capacity of 2850 if every suite passenger avoids the buffet, I wouldn't count on seeing any meaningful difference in the crowds :D

If this is true why would Celebrity go through the cost of adding another dining room just for this limited number of pax?

This sounds like a class type of planning for future reduction of normal cabins.

J.