Radio Taxi - Le Havre

Busyma

Hi:I have seen many favorable comments in Cruise Critic about Radio Taxi - Le Havre.

I also see that many appreciated their timeliness.

I have e-mailed them twice in the last week and they have yet to respond.

I also e-mailed Christophe Dallet too.

I would like to book a day tour with them.

Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble hearing back from them recently?

Any other suggestions or just be patient?

Thank you

Wendy

• 3 weeks later...

I am wondering of you ever got a reply from Radio Taxi. We used them several years ago and were pleased. However, I have been trying to contact them for friends who'll be in Le Havre and have had no success. I get a very peculiar error page when i try to go to their website.

I am wondering of you ever got a reply from Radio Taxi. We used them several years ago and were pleased. However, I have been trying to contact them for friends who'll be in Le Havre and have had no success. I get a very peculiar error page when i try to go to their website.

I haven't been able to contact them either, though they come highly recommended! We're looking for a car and driver, not guide, any other suggestions? Thanks:)

I am out of ideas.I was able to find their website which lists the tours but when I try to contact them thru the website it will not go thru. Very strange. I think either their website has been disrupted or the organization is out of commission. I even tried sending an email to my old contact email address with no luck. You could compile a list of the sights you want to see and take a chance on finding a driver at the port. I recommend the B&B distillery. It is too bad.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got a reply from Radio Taxi. It was in response to the email I sent to the man who arranged my tour previously. His name is Christophe. Have you gotten any replies? He sent a pdf listing the tours and the prices.

Could I please give me the email ids of Christophe/Radio Taxi? Thanks:)