Early Saver Newbie

CJMini

I have cruised exclusively on Carnival but my upcoming May cruise is my first booking with Early Saver. I'm learning the ins and outs of Early Saver and I was very fortunate to have received a $50 OBC because of a posting here. I wasn't aware I could send in a price adjustment until I read others had and were successful with the Last Call Early Saver promotion.

My question is this - if I "pretend book" my cruise for two passengers and choose an aft balcony, there are none available. Yet, if you try to book an aft balcony for three passengers, there are approximately 10 available. As the countdown to the cruise continues, if Carnival were to offer the available 3 passengers aft balconies at a lower fare than I paid, would I qualify for Early Saver OBC despite my booking a two passenger stateroom?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

C.J.

It must be for the same number of passengers. Keep checking though. They might, and often do, open up those 3-person & 4-person cabins to be able to be booked by 2 people as it gets closer to sailing if they are having a hard time filling them. Once they do that, you can put in for the price drop.

Thank you for your swift responses.

I was aware of the "same number of passengers in the stateroom" rule for Early Saver but hoped Carnival might be willing to open those 3 passenger aft balconies to 2 passengers as opposed to sailing with them empty.

I will continue to watch but still very pleased with the fare I got when I booked. Looking forward to some much needed rest and relaxation!!

Again, thank you and I'm so grateful for all of you on this forum ... you've been a wealth of information over the years!

CJ