Extension Cords???

zlacruising

I read on CC that a NCL cruiser's extension cord was taken away. I always bring one. It is a regular one I use for a fan or charging things. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I've taken lots of cruises and never had a problem. Anyone???

I read on CC that a NCL cruiser's extension cord was taken away. I always bring one. It is a regular one I use for a fan or charging things. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I've taken lots of cruises and never had a problem. Anyone???

My husband has an extension cord in his CPAP case and has used it on every cruise with no problem. I'd never heard of an extension cord being taken away.

It is power strips that have a surge control that ships are usually concerned about.

If you're going to reference something from another post or thread, please use the QUOTE feature, or provide a link so that others can view the original source information....it is very helpful.

Really?

Yes, providing a link to information is VERY HELPFUL.

In this case, it would be a link to bad information. Extension cords are perfectly acceptable onboard.

And, if somebody said it was not, why not discuss it on THAT thread vs coming here and saying "so and so said....."

Thank you for the people that had kind replys!!!:)

It was written by someone going on the Escape for New Year's next year. That would be your link if you are so inclined to look for the "so and so" who posted it. I didn't post there because I haven't decided if I was going or not.

Next time I have a question I will call NCL and ask them! I'm sure they would have a nice answer.

Deb

It was written by someone going on the Escape for New Year's next year. That would be your link if you are so inclined to look for the "so and so" who posted it. I didn't post there because I haven't decided if I was going or not.

Next time I have a question I will call NCL and ask them! I'm sure they would have a nice answer.

Deb

Sorry, but your attempt to insert a link failed. There is nothing to click on in your thread.

In all fairness, how can you ask us to address an issue when you apparently don't want anyone to see the actual posting? If I'm going to address, either in support of or against, something that someone else said, I at least deserve to see it.

Sorry, but your attempt to insert a link failed. There is nothing to click on in your thread.

In all fairness, how can you ask us to address an issue when you apparently don't want anyone to see the actual posting? If I'm going to address, either in support of or against, something that someone else said, I at least deserve to see it.

What are you??? I bet you love to annoy people....lol

Deb

What are you??? I bet you love to annoy people....lol

Deb

Not understanding why a) you seem to be making this personal. Are you looking for an argument or something? b) you seemingly refuse to provide any concrete information on this alleged post about extension cords that you supposedly read. Does this post even exist?

Why not just give the link instead of the hard time? You were asked nicely.

WOW!!! AndI thought this was a forum to come to for answers to questions...not lectures:confused:! I won't be able to ask anything because I wouldn't know how to provide a link!

Lol....it shouldn't be necessary. Don't let it worry you.

Deb

Deb

People are not trying to be mean on less than helpful.

Since the Escape has not yet sailed, nobody could even post that an extension cord was an issue.

If you had just asked if you could take an extension cord, people would have said yes. But, since you said you had read on CC that you could not, folks wanted to not only help you, but to clear up where that bad information came from. And, it is bad.