Experience the Sanctuary on the Ruby?

TXRed

Hi would someone who has experienced the Sanctuary on the Ruby please explain the advantages/disadvantage/cost of utilizing it on a cruise to Alaska in September? I have searched but have not found the answer. TIA

I've utilized the Sanctuary on Ruby many, many times and love it, however, it was always on cruises to the Caribbean. Ruby has never been on the west coast before and hasn't yet sailed to Alaska.

Maybe if you search for the sanctuary on any Princess ship in Alaska, you can get an answer to your question.

I have used the Sanctuary on the Coral and Diamond in Alaska and at the current $40 a day ($30 if you book by the week) it may be hard to justify due to the iffy weather. The stewards will bring you blankets and you may or may not need them.

First 4 days on the Coral we had cold drizzle. On the Diamond we had 70 deg days in the main.

If I were you I'd check the weather forecasts along the route before getting on the ship. That way you'll be better able to decide if you want to spend the money.

Norris