Vifp discrepancy?

Savlamara

I just got the February VIfP email and the number of cruising days in it under my VIfP number doesn't match the number of days I have listed in my online VIFP account. Has anyone had this happen to them before? Is there a way to fix it so they match?

Edited by Savlamara

I got two copies of the email. One said I was red and one said I was gold. Both had same vifp number. Go figure. I'm gold and when I log in my # of days is correct. So I'd say as long as it's correct when you log in ignore the email.

I had the same thing happen. I actually got an email after booking a cruise. It had my old address. Thankfully, I was using my parents address because I lived in an apartment and didn't want to update my license/passport and I wanted it to all match. Anyways, long story short, once I bought a house I got all of that fixed. Well, I changed my info with carnival and my account when I log in reflects my new address. But after booking my recent cruise, the email they sent me still reflects my old address? Thankfully I have access to that address, but what the heck?

I think whatever engine that sends out those emails just must be really outdated?? I have no clue? But I didn't change my address recently. In fact I have cruised with them since I have changed my address...

There are issues with the VIFP newsletter emails and have been for a long time. Carnival's email blasts are problematic too. I didn't get any of the newsletter emails until last year, then I got 2 of them and not another one since. I also got an email from a Carnival PVP a couple weeks ago, but the problem is that it wasn't from the PVP I've had for years. I double-checked with my regular PVP that it hadn't changed, and it hasn't. Carnival's email system is a mess IMO. I wouldn't take anything away from the emails as long as your VIFP information shows correctly online.