They're BACK!!

Mrs.Hurly

I bought two earlier this morning just to see how they worked. Wanted to see how long it might take to get them shipped as I am one month out from final payment. Said they would ship in two to three days. Planned to go out to get more to pay off the cruise, and they are now sold out!!! Sure didn't take long for that to happen. Have to keep checking the site every few hours to see if they get more in. They did say that they are "working on enhancing the security" for the e-gift cards, but had no time horizon worked out.

This thread got me on a super high when I saw that the cards were back, and then back down on a low from the cards being sold out. Seems to me they had an insufficient amount when they were listed. Please keep us posted when they get more in stock. Thanks in advance! :)

I cheekd both Verizon and AARP this morning and they both had them but they were showing Sold Out. They must have gone fast! I guess I need to be up in the middle of the night to get them next tine! :)

A couple of weeks ago I looked on AARP site but I could not find them. Could you give me directions to accessing the Carnival cards on their site? Thanks