Best Balcony Deck - Valor

Jerseyboy3

Wondering, based on experience/opinion, what is the best deck to have a balcony on the Carnival Valor? Trying to decide.

Thanks!

Valor is a ConQuest Class Ship.

I've had balcony's mid-way on Deck 9 FWD couple times on the Conquest.

And LOVED that position ! !

Also been on Deck 8 Fwd on the Glory twice .... and Loved that position as well.

Wondering, based on experience/opinion, what is the best deck to have a balcony on the Carnival Valor? Trying to decide.

Thanks!

The best deck for a balcony cabin is deck 9 as that is where the Captain's Suite cabins are.

We did a B2B on the Valor staying in a 9C on deck 7. Between the two cruise legs we took a look at the Captains Suite: Two rooms, leather furniture, floor-to-ceiling windows, 60" flat screen and a 12' x 12' balcony. So if you want the best balcony, I would say this is it.

Our 9C was OK, but the Captain's Suite has a better balcony.

I recommend deck 7 anything since you are between two floors of rooms. We have had normal balconies, aft wrap balconies, jr suites and grand suites on this class of ship. I will always choose an aft wrap over anything else; but that is personal preference.

The best deck for a balcony cabin is deck 9 as that is where the Captain's Suite cabins are.

We did a B2B on the Valor staying in a 9C on deck 7. Between the two cruise legs we took a look at the Captains Suite: Two rooms, leather furniture, floor-to-ceiling windows, 60" flat screen and a 12' x 12' balcony. So if you want the best balcony, I would say this is it.

Our 9C was OK, but the Captain's Suite has a better balcony.

We just booked a 9C on Valor for next January. Do you have pictures?

We were on deck 10. It was listed as forward but it was the last cabin before the middle section. The cabin and balcony were nice. We had no problems. It was quiet and we didn't mind walking to the other end of the ship for dining. The best thing about that deck is all the way forward there is a "secret door" that leads to the very front of the ship. I would get up and watch the sunrise from there as well as pulling into port. Nobody else was there and had it all to myself.

When I cruised on the Valor, I stayed at a deck 7 aft cabin and loved it! Rooms above and below. Little people traffic, basically no noise from the hallway.

deck 7=- cat 8B 7411

close to stairs/elevators up two decks for food and pools

down 2 decks for entertainment

Hopefully midship deck 9 (Lido). 9268 and 9270. Location to the action was our priority. But it's quiet in the rooms. Close to the pools. We will confirm our choice spring break. :-)

Edited by t1adams

Was there a sofa or just a chair or two in the cabin?

AFA the 9C on the Valor, no couch just a chair. .

Being an "aft snob", I would take a 9C, deck 6, or 8450, or 8457.....;)

While we generally stay in nicer cabins ((9's & up), I would never think of myself as a "aft snob". That just smacks of elitism.