EURODAM Piano Bar

VTcruisenut

Just found this info while looking for something else! I know someone has been asking about current Piano Bar performers, maybe this will help -

7 Night Eastern Caribbean - featuring our favorite Piano Bar Entertainer - Greg Gallello Piano Man from Canadian Idol 2007! According to Greg - "It's a one shot deal, when I'm in a moment, I take all the heightened emotions within myself right then and there, I don't waste time with pencil and paper, I just start singing lyrics that are inside my head, transforming it from just an idea into audible lyrics out loud, and emotions from the heart, straight into soulful melodies" See who he is at - GregTheEntertainer "dot com"- Experience the piano - the lyrics - the love - the artist - the entertainer himself on this ship and sail date! Don't wait his contract is up on May 20th, 2015

• 1 month later...
Just found this info while looking for something else! I know someone has been asking about current Piano Bar performers, maybe this will help -

7 Night Eastern Caribbean - featuring our favorite Piano Bar Entertainer - Greg Gallello Piano Man from Canadian Idol 2007! According to Greg - "It's a one shot deal, when I'm in a moment, I take all the heightened emotions within myself right then and there, I don't waste time with pencil and paper, I just start singing lyrics that are inside my head, transforming it from just an idea into audible lyrics out loud, and emotions from the heart, straight into soulful melodies" See who he is at - GregTheEntertainer "dot com"- Experience the piano - the lyrics - the love - the artist - the entertainer himself on this ship and sail date! Don't wait his contract is up on May 20th, 2015

Greg Gallello was our Piano Bar guy last week on the Eurodam and he was FANTASTIC !!! We tried to get in the first few nights but it was packed - standing room only. (We had late fixed seating)

He was in such demand that the last 2 nights they moved him up to the Crow's Nest with an electronic keyboard. There was seating for everyone that wanted AND because the Crow's Nest has a dance floor there were lots of couples that took advantage of that. :)

Not to be contrary by any means, we are happy that hearing Greg in the piano bar, & the Crow's Nest exceeded your expectations!

We however prefererred BB Kings Band in both the Queens Lounge nightly attending both shows with standing room only crowds. The quality of both lead singers as well as the instrumentals were outstanding in the genres of blues, jazz, Motown & current.

Their energy & fun loving stage presence was infectious to the audience. In fact the night the performance was in the theater they brought both the early & late show to it's feet dancing! :)

We realize their are BB Kings on other HAL ships but this particular group was awesome.

Not to be contrary by any means, we are happy that hearing Greg in the piano bar, & the Crow's Nest exceeded your expectations!

We however prefererred BB Kings Band in both the Queens Lounge nightly attending both shows with standing room only crowds. The quality of both lead singers as well as the instrumentals were outstanding in the genres of blues, jazz, Motown & current.

Their energy & fun loving stage presence was infectious to the audience. In fact the night the performance was in the theater they brought both the early & late show to it's feet dancing! :)

We realize their are BB Kings on other HAL ships but this particular group was awesome.

We enjoyed the BB King band one night as well- Only one due to the lack of seating/crowds. Most of the members of the Eurodam's BB King band were from Memphis:)

I went back to check my "On Location" folders from the March 8 trip to confirm that the BB King band did not perform on the theater stage which was a disappointment to us.:(

Windeed enjoyed the BB King band one night as well- Only one due to the lack of seating/crowds. Most of the members of the Eurodam's BB King band were from Memphis:)

I went back to check my "On Location" folders from the March 8 trip to confirm that the BB King band did not perform on the theater stage which was a disappointment to us.:(

What a shame! Yes, they did indeed draw a crowd!! We were lucky that a group seated in the couch area let us join them. Then 2 nights the bar had 2 seats we were able to nab!

The group's female lead singer mentioned that they had their roots in Memphis.

We loved hearing them!

• 9 months later...