A (no longer Solo!) Fashionista Review of the Carnival Ecstasy

lara_lox

So happy to see a new review from you Lara! Congratulations to you and M! I am glad you have experienced cruising with that someone special and you both lived to tell about it. My only sadness is that it wasn't a 7 day so there would be more to read:D

Thanks for sharing, loved the fashions and reading about your trip!

Jai

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had a chance to read through more than just the first post, but I wanted to say I've been following you through the years and you're such a good natured genuine person and I'm so excited that you've found the other half of your double occupancy. I wish you and M much happiness together and many cruises. [emoji4] and I can't wait to come back and read your review.

Thank you once again for all the kind comments and well wishes.

M is actually now on her way home to the States after coming to visit me, and we have talked a lot this week about how excited we are for our upcoming anniversary cruise. Planning that will keep us busy and help while away the next couple of months :D

those SHOES!!! Gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing your trip report - well done, I LOVE that you include fashion in your report! I'll have to go back and read your previous trip reports! And congrats on finding love! You are a lovely couple!

• 3 weeks later...

Lara. Glad to see you back! I knew something was up when you started traveling to the States for non-cruises. Are you two talking about which one of you two will apply for a visa yet?!?

I tried to emulate you by doing a Getaway review but I am way to busy and never did get it done. However if you two want to plan ahead I am sailing the Getaway again with a group of 20-40 year olds March 6th 2016! It's out of MIA! So it would be easy for you 2 to jump on board, or since this is your 2nd Carnival review have you switched your line loyalty to CCL?!? :eek:

• 1 month later...
Thank you once again for all the kind comments and well wishes.

M is actually now on her way home to the States after coming to visit me, and we have talked a lot this week about how excited we are for our upcoming anniversary cruise. Planning that will keep us busy and help while away the next couple of months :D

wowsers - just read all your cruise reviews - Fabulous!

cant wait to read about your next cruise - any hints on which it will be??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings all my cruising friends!

You may have noticed I've been rather quiet on here for a while, and for good reason.....

How do you all feel about the prospect of a Fashionista Cruise Wedding?!?!?!?!

That's right, M and I are getting married, and where else would you expect me to do that but on a ship :rolleyes:

We're working on the details now, led predominantly by the ongoing visa application for me to move out to the US, but it's fairly set, there will be a cruise wedding from Florida next spring. :D:D:D

I think I will need a new note pad for that one....

You may have noticed I've been rather quiet on here for a while, and for good reason.....

How do you all feel about the prospect of a Fashionista Wedding Cruise?!?!?!?!

That's right, M and I are getting married, and where else would you expect me to do that but on a ship :rolleyes:

We're working on the details now, led predominantly by the ongoing visa application for me to move out to the US, but it's fairly set, there will be a cruise wedding from Florida next spring. :D:D:D

How do you all feel about the prospect of a Fashionista Cruise Wedding?!?!?!?!

Congratulations! I was married in June and we had an amazing cruise wedding. They are so fun!

OMG Congratulations Lara and M! I am so happy for you both and can not wait to see what the future brings.Will there be a Marriage on the High Seas? So excited to see what is next and am so happy for you guys. Congratulations again and best wishes from Canada!

Jai