Need help with inside cabin on Dawn Princess

shookri

I am traveling with my wife and my two kids, ages 6 and 3. We have to book 2 inside cabins as insides on the Dawn only accommodates two people.

My question is what is roomier and less clostraphobic the squarish cabins or the longer rectangular cabins? A sample would be cabin #A708 vs. A710.

The deal that were getting doent allow us a outside quad.

Here is a link to the deck plan.

http://www.princess.com/ships/dp/deck/dp_aloha_index.html

Thank You,

Ed

I am traveling with my wife and my two kids, ages 6 and 3. We have to book 2 inside cabins as insides on the Dawn only accommodates two people.

My question is what is roomier and less clostraphobic the squarish cabins or the longer rectangular cabins? A sample would be cabin #A708 vs. A710.

I don't know your answer - but I do have pictures of the rectangular cabin (D325):

Image-BF1EA788C88511D8.jpg-thumb_269_202.jpg

There was plenty of drawer and closet storage on this setup (more so then my balcony cabin on the Dawn). There als appears to be more room on this setup if the beds are separated and there is a walk space between the two beds.

I would chose cabin # 710 over 708.

We had a cabin like 708 on the Dawn, and found the layout very awkward. We walked past cabins like 710 and wished we had one like that, as it appeared roomier.

We are sailing on the Dawn on September 21, but chose a balcony this time.

Ginnie

I would chose cabin # 710 over 708.

We had a cabin like 708 on the Dawn, and found the layout very awkward. We walked past cabins like 710 and wished we had one like that, as it appeared roomier.

We are sailing on the Dawn on September 21, but chose a balcony this time.

Ginnie

Question Solved. You guys are a great help. Thanks!!!!

We were able to book an inside cabin on the Dawn Princess for three people for our August cruise. We were later upgraded to an outside with oceanview. Our first cabin assignment was P321. We were then moved to C631 and finally upgraded to P304.

Archived