Celebrity Passages-how many do you have to pay for

Robinhill

So i am going on a cruise in April and want to pay a deposit for a future cruise so i should get a Celebrity passages but i know two people will be in the cabin- can i just book one and pay the 100 and then add the other at a later time when i select the sailing for an additional 100 deposit or would it then be 250 for that persons deposit?

I think I am right in saying that we paid 75 euros for a future cruise. We bought two.

When I read the mountain of mails that arrived minutes later, my name was the only one marked. I went to the sales office and asked if my husband could come too - he likes to pay- and the sales person said it was for the two of us.

We will see when I try booking later this year..

So i am going on a cruise in April and want to pay a deposit for a future cruise so i should get a Celebrity passages but i know two people will be in the cabin- can i just book one and pay the 100 and then add the other at a later time when i select the sailing for an additional 100 deposit or would it then be 250 for that persons deposit?

Yes, it only takes one person's name and deposit to hold the room (and the OBC or other perks on that booking). If you want to book rooms for friends, it's helpful to have a cruise loyalty number for them before you book as they can sometimes get a free upgrade, it's also helpful (not required) to have a birthdate.

I held 3 rooms when I booked onboard for $300 ($100/rm), then when we finalized the names with my TA once home it was only an additional $100 deposit to book the other person into the room at that time (I believe there was no special reduced deposit promo in effect - so the $100 was just from the booking onboard).

Bookings are also moveable between dates, (but I don't think the name can be changed). For example, we booked Rm1 in my name, Rm2, in my wife's name, Rm3 in my dad's name on a 12/2015 sailing, all in concierge class with the 123All-Inclusive. We've since moved Rm1 and Rm3 to a Jan '16 sailing, keeping the the 123A-I offer, and paid an additional $200 deposit to add my wife's name, and my mom's name to the two bookings. We plan to move the Rm2 reservation in my wife's name to another sailing later this year for sometime mid to late 2016.

Hope this helps!