I'm surprised....

Boozebabe

....we haven't read posts of passengers not being able to get to their Carnival cruise due to the severe weather this winter. In the past there have been horendous stories of trying to book and re-book flights or jumping in the car and starting to drive a few days before embarkation. Although the weather can wreak havoc on a trip, I hope everyone has been able to get to their respective ports and escape this wintry snow.

Bon Voyage to those lucky passengers ths week.

....we haven't read posts of passengers not being able to get to their Carnival cruise due to the severe weather this winter. In the past there have been horendous stories of trying to book and re-book flights or jumping in the car and starting to drive a few days before embarkation. Although the weather can wreak havoc on a trip, I hope everyone has been able to get to their respective ports and escape this wintry snow.

Bon Voyage to those lucky passengers ths week.

My guess is because the storm really hit the east coast Monday night - so everyone should have already been in place by the weekend to cruise. I'm just praying for clear weather next Saturday for our travels.

I was talking to the PVP on Sunday afternoon while booking a cruise, she lives in NJ and while I was commiserating with her about the terrible winter she told me about a family in Boston that had four cabins booked and couldn't get out to make it to the cruise port. Sad story.

A couple years ago there was a verrrry lengthy thread about a family trying to get to the port. They kept us up to date almost minute by minute. I'm sure any travelers who might be trying hard to make their cruise are more concerned with their ordeal than keeping us in the loop.