Compasses from Brilliance 5-day from Tampa: Key West & Cozumel 1/31/15

tregatti

I see your formal night was on Monday, the 3rd night...was that because the Super Bowl was on Sunday? I was on the Grand Cayman/Cozumel Itinerary in Dec. & our's was on the 2nd night.

Edited by kc320

Posting in case they prove helpful. Day 2 is missing the port contact because I tore it out to take with me, but otherwise everything else should be complete.

If you have any questions just let me know....

Thanks so much for posting this. Do you know what all they do for the kids on the ship? My kids are 9 and 11 years old. They have been dying to find out what all they do and I haven't found anything.

Thanks so much for posting this. Do you know what all they do for the kids on the ship? My kids are 9 and 11 years old. They have been dying to find out what all they do and I haven't found anything.

Sorry I can't help out much in that area...we don't have kids, so I wasn't paying attention to any of the scheduled activities. I was however quite envious of the waterslide in the kid's pool. No adults allowed and it looked like fun. :-) Minigolf on the top deck attracted quite a few kids, as did the rock climbing wall and the basketball court. Hope your family has fun!