Miami weather, please tell me its not true.

UKLloyd

Hi Everybody,

We are travelling over to miami in a few days before we cruise out around the carribean.

Please tell me the forecast im looking at is not correct, it is saying rain and thunderstorms at the back end of the week. Please tell me my phone is not working correctly. :D

Is it as bad as im being told it is?

A big thanks for any help from a worried cruiser who likes sun. :p:p

Hi Everybody,

We are travelling over to miami in a few days before we cruise out around the carribean.

Please tell me the forecast im looking at is not correct, it is saying rain and thunderstorms at the back end of the week. Please tell me my phone is not working correctly. :D

I only see a 40% chance of showers Thursday and Friday...not too bad in my book, but I'm sure not what you want on holiday.

Hi Everybody,

Check the webcam for New York port!!! Breakaway is due in:eek:

Hi Everybody,

Rain in Florida is "tropical". We often have rainstorms that last 15 - 30 minutes. This is not hurricane season, so I would not worry too much. Bring an umbrella and be prepared to stop for refreshments during the brief storms. You should be fine.

NOTE: if thunderstorms occur, you do not want to be on the beach!

Rain in Florida is "tropical". We often have rainstorms that last 15 - 30 minutes. This is not hurricane season, so I would not worry too much. Bring an umbrella and be prepared to stop for refreshments during the brief storms. You should be fine.

NOTE: if thunderstorms occur, you do not want to be on the beach!

I was just about to post the same thing. Bear in mind Miami's tropical climate... there is often a chance of rain and/or thunderstorms.

I don't know about the rain issue but I have a lot of Florida friends who have been reporting that it's pretty darn cold down there these days and the other day it was 23 degrees. :eek: (Sorry Florida people, I just have to laugh when I see this since we have been below 0 lately with the schools closed for a week now and getting pounded with snow. It just gives me a chuckle). :D

I also just had friends return from a Bahama cruise and they said it was cold and rainy the entire time. :(

Just got back yesterday from a 7 day cruise out of Miami. This was my 13th cruise and I had never experienced such cool temps. Weather was chilly and breezy entire week. 61 degrees in Nassau on Friday. I wore my bathing suit once over course of week. All other days wore a light sweater. Hope the weather is much warmer for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Just got back yesterday from a 7 day cruise out of Miami. This was my 13th cruise and I had never experienced such cool temps. Weather was chilly and breezy entire week. 61 degrees in Nassau on Friday. I wore my bathing suit once over course of week. All other days wore a light sweater. Hope the weather is much warmer for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Sorry to hear that, what was the itinerary? I would have figured on a 7 night cruise from Miami you'd get far enough south to outrun the polar vortex!