Getaway Spa Mini Suite

sadiecat

I just upgraded to a spa mini suite on the Getaway for our cruise on 4/25. What I was wondering is if a spa mini suite it included in the suite life. Can someone shed some light on this topic for me please?

Edited by sadiecat

From NCL's website:

Spa Mini-Suite with Balcony

Spa Mini-Suites feature tranquil spa décor and includes two beds that convert to a queen, extra bedding for additional guest(s), oversized waterfall shower and multiple body spray jets, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness center, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular Spa hours.

The Haven Spa Suite with Balcony

The perfect way to experience a total spa vacation, the Spa Suites include a king-size bed, in-suite whirlpool tub, oversized waterfall shower and multiple body spray jets, spa décor, easy access to the adjacent Mandara Spa and fitness center, as well as complimentary access to the Thermal Spa Suites during regular Spa hours. Access to The Haven and all its premium amenities.

I found this information by pulling up the ship, Staterooms and selecting what I wanted to research.

I just upgraded to a spa mini suite on the Getaway for our cruise on 4/25. What I was wondering is if a spa mini suite it included in the suite life. Can someone shed some light on this topic for me please?

If by the suite life you mean a dedicated restaurant, a butler and concierge, etc, then unfortunately, no. The only differences I'm aware of between a mini-suite and a balcony is that the mini-suite has more space and a bathtub.

On the upside the Getaway Spa is amazing! You'll love it :)

All spa cabins have a bit different decor and IIRC spa products in the bathroom (normally only suites get spa products, regular cabins get different stuff). Otherwise no difference to a regular minisuite.

As said, the difference between a minisuite and a balcony on new megaships is pretty much only the bathroom that has double sinks and "better" shower.

Edited by Demonyte

What is in the Thermal Spa Suites? And if it gets us free access to them, is there anything we wouldn't get access to? I know massages etc. would be additional charge. Also what is the age limit to use these? My DD is 15 and very much likes being pampered ;)

What is in the Thermal Spa Suites? And if it gets us free access to them, is there anything we wouldn't get access to? I know massages etc. would be additional charge. Also what is the age limit to use these? My DD is 15 and very much likes being pampered ;)

I don't believe your daughter would be able to use the spa. She could pay for 'treatments, services, etc." but not the actual spa thermal suites, rooms, pools, etc. etc. etc. It's adult only from my understanding.

Harriet