Roll Call: Artemis 21st October 05 Continental Break

graham uk

• 1 month later...

My partner and I are booked on this . 1st time with P & O. as committed Cunarders. Want to do Baltic next year and therefore trying Artemis for this weekend to see if we like it, as QE2 does not go to St Petersburg.

The appeal has to be adults only !!!so we might get converted to P&O

Hello Philip & David.

Welcome to your first P&O Cruise! :) Hope it comes up to your expectations. We certainly like P&O as a company and feel that we always get the service expected for the price we pay. The shorter cruises always attract a better cross section of ages and the short cruises we have done to date have all been great fun.

Look forward to meeting you onboard. We will prob get down to Southampton about 12.30ish and hope to board fairly promptly when they start. Really looking forward to. (We only got off Oceana a week ago today!)

Don't know the ship so can't suggest a particular bar for a drink - but no doubt we will be 'out' for sail-a-way. I'll probably be drinking a can of cider - so won't be too difficult to spot - say hi if you wish to - would be nice to meet other UK people using this site.

Graham (& David)

Archived