dreaming of Vancouver to Mexico cruise

judy5cents

We live close to Vancouver and really like being able to drive to the ship with no airlines involved.

We have been to Alaska, done a California coastal and will be going to Hawaii soon.

Could Princess do round trip Vancouver to Mexico cruises, have they ever done this.

I am sure it would be popular especially with us Canadians and Americans who live close enough to drive.

I'm interested in a roundtrip from LA to Vancouver :D

In 2012, HAL has a ship that was to be drydocked in Victoria in late October. It got postponed/cancelled by the drydock company and the fact that HAL has this ship in Vancouver in October, they decided to create a sailing. It was 12 days ( I believe) round trip to LA and then on to Mexico, It was soooo much fun to sail back to Vancouver. And the ship was full!

ahh I too would luv to do another one of those. They told us then that was a one off and probably would not happen again.

That doesn't sound likely since Princess brings their ships down from Vancouver to begin their Mexico season so it is unlikely they would head back up north to Vancouver. You might have more luck finding an end of season Vancouver to LA, coupled with a round trip LA to Mexico and then fly home to Vancouver from LA.

For instance, this September the Crown has a 3 day Vancouver to LA leaving Vancouver on Sept. 20th and then continuing on to Mexico on 9/23 for a ten day Mexican Riviera cruise. I don't think that would violate the PVSA as it would essentially be a Vancouver to LA itinerary. You would have to fly home from LA. That's what I would do in your situation.

I wish they would do a cruise like that as well from Vancouver. MY wish list that they would do a 14 day Alaska cruise that goes all the way to Anchorage with stops in Homer , Kodiak and Sitka. Similar to the one that HAL does from Seattle. Another is a Hawaii cruise that stops in LA , San Diego or San francisco on one direction.

I wish they would do a cruise like that as well from Vancouver. MY wish list that they would do a 14 day Alaska cruise that goes all the way to Anchorage with stops in Homer , Kodiak and Sitka. Similar to the one that HAL does from Seattle. Another is a Hawaii cruise that stops in LA , San Diego or San francisco on one direction.

I would definitely be interested in something like this - especially a trip that starts in Vancouver with stops in SA/San Diego/SF on the way or on the return from Hawaii.