Excursion cancelation policy??

I know Royal has changed their cancelation policy for excursions. Can someone verify for me that policy? If for any reason I want to cancel my excursion even right up until will I get a full refund? Also will it go back to original form of payment or as onboard credit? Thanks!

I know Royal has changed their cancelation policy for excursions. Can someone verify for me that policy? If for any reason I want to cancel my excursion even right up until will I get a full refund? Also will it go back to original form of payment or as onboard credit? Thanks!

I believe you have until 4 days before the cruise to cancel and excursion. In this case, the refund will go back to your credit card.

Once you are past the 4 day cancel period, you have to cancel on board. If you cancel 24 hours in advance, you get your refund via an onboard credit. If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, they don't have to refund anything.

I believe you have until 4 days before the cruise to cancel and excursion. In this case, the refund will go back to your credit card.

Once you are past the 4 day cancel period, you have to cancel on board. If you cancel 24 hours in advance, you get your refund via an onboard credit. If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, they don't have to refund anything.

Thanks for clarifying that!