port canaveral hotels?

gordo44

• 2 weeks later...
Bob, when did you break 50K ? I must have missed it, the threads have been very spotty lately

Sometime in the last two weeks.

You're right, the boards have been inconsistent lately. Today has not bad though.

Edited by clarea

We stay at Comfort Inn & Suites, Port Canaveral area, in Cocoa Beach. They do breakfast, shuttle to the port, lots of restaurants & shops within walking distance, and about 1 block to the beach. Hope this helps. :)

Off the Liberty last week. Did the park and cruise with Comfort Inn again this trip. WAS VERY unhappy at check in when we were told our transport to the ship would be 9am. Lady and desk said that was all they had but to just wait until the next morning and she would work it out. I was very unhappy and called a cab to line up travel the next day because I planned to sleep until 9am. That morning I went to the front deck and the lady had arranged for us to travel to the port at 1130. MUCH BETTER. All worked out but didnt appreciate the stress added to my trip.

Jiffymom, I too am curious about the Hampton Inn as well. I did check tripadvisor and it reflects a standard Hampton property. Just trying to decide on room only and the 40% disc q for port parking or their park/cruise rate and then having to use their shuttle.

We always transport our own luggage the morning of the cruise to the port, then we only have to worry about moving ourselves on the shuttle.

Would love some feedback.........TIA

We have used the park and cruise pkg at Hampton Cocoa Beach 3 times and will be staying there again in June. There is a path to the beach but we have not been down it yet. Our view has always been of the pool with a very limited view of the ocean. Perfectly good place for a few days pre cruise.

We have used the park and cruise pkg at Hampton Cocoa Beach 3 times and will be staying there again in June. There is a path to the beach but we have not been down it yet. Our view has always been of the pool with a very limited view of the ocean. Perfectly good place for a few days pre cruise.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach right now! We stayed last night and had a fantastic stay! Perfect for us because we flew in early and our room wasn't ready, so we put on our suites and walked 2 minutes to the beach!!! We had a great time at the beach and totally lost track of time! Highly recommended!