Carnival Liberty 9/18

RnB

We (2) arrive at FCO @ 09:30 Sunday 9/18.

Has anyone been on the Carnival pre-cruise 3 hour Rome tour? Would you recommend it?

We have a recommendation to use driverinrome limo, but he is EUR370 for pickup at FCO, 4 hours in Rome, then dropoff at pier. Anyone interested in a share?

:) :)

We (2) arrive at FCO @ 09:30 Sunday 9/18.

Has anyone been on the Carnival pre-cruise 3 hour Rome tour? Would you recommend it?

:) :)

RnB, my wife and I did Rome at a glance, which is the 3 hour tour with transfer to the ship. It costs less if you have the transfer coupons already. I have to say that I was sure glad that I did that. Even though I was extremely tired from the very long flight, it was informative, and was the only chance we had to see Rome. I would recommend that one, but if I was to go again, I would like to see a longer tour of Rome. We were unable to do that as our plane arrived at 10:30. Most people dozed off on the bus when we drove toward the ship.

Do you know if either of these tours allow you time off the bus to walk/take pictures, tour museums, eat, etc.

Also, you mentioned having the transfer coupons ready. Did these coupons come with your travel documents? I assume that you faxed the Excursion Order Form to Carnival prior to your trip. How much in advance of your sailing did you fax the form? And you are saying that if you wait and try to book this tour when your flight lands, that it costs more? How much more? Thanks for any help.

Archived