Alcohol packages

Mirrasi

I have a son in college going out on a cruise (Enchantment) this weekend. Basically a bunch of college guys out looking to have a good time. I've already given them the mom speech to have fun but be safe and don't be obnoxious, lol.

Of course they didn't research anything and I would like to buy him a drink package but have a window cut off in a few hours. So forgive me for not searching.

What's the difference between the 3 alcohol packages? I am trying to look on RCCL's site and it is CRAWLING for me.

What's the recommended tips? I want to make sure these guys don't forget to tip what they need to! Also, if I buy him a drink package, I assume tip pricing isn't included for the drinks? I just need to give him some idea so he (and the other 3) are prepared.

Great ty!! I couldn't get the RCCL site to connect.

Can anyone let me know about tipping too?

Tips are added to the drink packages when you purchase. You will see an 18% charge added.

Tips for stateroom attendant and dining room staff are $12 per day, and are automatically added to the onboard account.

Thanks! I bought him the premium and prepaid his tips so I know he's good. He'll be paying me back for that!

I tried looking for something a little extra from his mommy :D but can't find anything. Im guessing a plate of strawberries for 4 college guys all crammed into one inside room might be a little weird. ROFL I can't believe they got an inside room with 4 of them :rolleyes:

Thanks! I bought him the premium and prepaid his tips so I know he's good. He'll be paying me back for that!

I tried looking for something a little extra from his mommy :D but can't find anything. Im guessing a plate of strawberries for 4 college guys all crammed into one inside room might be a little weird. ROFL I can't believe they got an inside room with 4 of them :rolleyes:

I would not want to be staying in that stateroom!:eek:

I think you got him exactly what he would want. I don't think he will miss the strawberries! He must be a good kid for you to be taking such good care of him...very nice.

My thoughts exactly. :eek:

ETA: He is a very good kid. Still, 4 college kids in one room makes me cringe, lol. Just for fun I went with the red velvet cupcakes with a nice note from his "mommy" reminding them all to be good boys. That should embarrass his sufficiently. My work is done. :)

Edited by Mirrasi