Getaway SPA Mini Suite or AFT balcony?

sailor05

Thinking about switching from our Oasis cruise in June to one on the Getaway. My question is which of these would you choose? There are 3 of in the room so I want space to move around but there seems to be a lot off appeal to the AFT balconies. The price difference is negligible so that's s not a consideration but my wife does to suffer a little from motion sickness which hasn't been a problem on these larger ships we've been going on, but some say there is more motion in the Aft rooms.

Is there a noticeable difference between the size of a regular balcony room and a mini-suite?

Thanks!

You could refer to the website for a comparison of the square footage between a minisuite and a balcony cabin. The mini will be slightly larger. The biggest difference will be the balcony size. The aft balconies are far bigger than the regular balcony and minisuite balconies. Enough room for 2 loungers and 2 regular chairs. This gives some extra square footage to escape to when all are in the cabin. We love the aft, and never had any problems with motion.

If you don't think you would use the spa passes, an M6 Mini with Large Balcony might be a good compromise. You get the bigger cabin with Deluxe Shower as well as the huge balcony. All located on deck 8 and an easy walk to Waterfront and 678 area of ship.

Edited by punkincc