Vancouver, BC Hotels near Pier

CatsnVegas

Hi there,

Anyone have any suggestions of a good hotel located near the pier in Vancouver, British Columbia? We are going up to Vancouver the night before, "just in case". We are looking for something that would provide shuttle service to the ship on the day we leave.in the $150-$175.00 per night range, or cheaper is good if it's a nice place. ;) If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

As always, thanks in advance for your help!

Not sure if it's in the price range, but it's about the closest hotel to a port anywhere. The Pan Pacific Hotel is at the Canada Place cruise port. From what I've heard you don't even go outside to get to the ship. Photo at http://vancouver.panpacific.com/hotel/picsbig/vanpan01p001.jpg and the website is http://www.panpacific.com

-Ramada Inn and Suites Downtown Vancouver: Close to the pier and shopping

-Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver: On Robson St so it's close to a lot of good shopping and entertainment

-Coast Hotels and Suites: On Denman St which is a neat area with little shops, great restaurants and Stanley Park on one end of the street and English Bay on the other.

If your $165 is in USD I'd say these fall within your budget (depending on what time of year you're coming).

Thanks very much to those who posted replies on my question. We did look into the Pan Pacific and it looks like a marvelous place and it would be wonderful if our ship sails out of Canada Place, but I think the Serenade will be going out of Ballantyne Pier so one of the other ones would probably be better all the way around. I'll definitely check out the Ramada, Hampton and Coast Suites as suggested. :-)

Thanks again so much!

Archived