Cabanas have a max of 4 people?

erin327

We have 4 adults and 2 kids in our group. Was considering renting a cabana for my father in law who is sensitive to heat. It says there is a max of 4 people. What does that mean? Are there arm bands involved and only 4 are near the cabana or just that it is more comfortable for 4 or less people?

We have 4 adults and 2 kids in our group. Was considering renting a cabana for my father in law who is sensitive to heat. It says there is a max of 4 people. What does that mean? Are there arm bands involved and only 4 are near the cabana or just that it is more comfortable for 4 or less people?

I've never booked a cabana but know people who have and you can have more then 4 people in the cabana. It is roomy enough and they don't go around and count heads. There is always someone who "stops by" to say hi so who's to really know who belongs. Enjoy!

We were a group of 15 traveling together. Two couple decided to rent a cabana. Everyone used it to store their belongings and escape the heat. We didn't really hang out there much The two couples who paid ordered lunch and drinks through the attendant. I think it's a good choice for those who don't tolerate the heat so well.