Advice needed Jade forward PH balcony size

DMH15

I usually choose between pax floors. But are the balconies on 10 larger? Would you go for 10 over 9? Any advice from prior Jade PH pax? Thanks!

The two center penthouse forward suites on deck 10 are themselves larger but the balconies are smaller. The balconies on all of the deck nine forward penthouses are larger than those on 10. We always choose deck nine because there is an overhang for about the back third of the balcony so that no one can see you from above. The balconies on 10 are almost fully

exposed to the bridge – – they can look down on you.

In short, if you want a larger cabin, the two center penthouses on 10 are the best choice. If you want a larger balcony with some privacy, Choose deck 9.

Terry

The two center penthouse forward suites on deck 10 are themselves larger but the balconies are smaller. The balconies on all of the deck nine forward penthouses are larger than those on 10. We always choose deck nine because there is an overhang for about the back third of the balcony so that no one can see you from above. The balconies on 10 are almost fully

exposed to the bridge – – they can look down on you.

In short, if you want a larger cabin, the two center penthouses on 10 are the best choice. If you want a larger balcony with some privacy, Choose deck 9.

Terry

Thank you so much. Exactly the info I was looking for.

I am spoiled by the large aft PH balcony on the Sun. But want to try forward on Jade and buy spa passes close by. I would sacrifice space inside for a larger balcony. So deck 9 sounds like the ticket.

I usually choose between pax floors. But are the balconies on 10 larger? Would you go for 10 over 9? Any advice from prior Jade PH pax? Thanks!

I was in SE 10002 for the first 11 days of a 21 day back-to-back cruise on the Jade in January. While the balcony was reasonably sized, the stateroom itself felt a little cramped even for just myself. I usually book an H3 on the Jade when I am traveling solo, but they were all sold out by the time I decide to join that cruise.

If you, instead, get one of the four H3s in the front corners, you pay a little more (often a lot more), but it's a lot more spacious then an SE. Besides, you would have the 2nd balcony on the side to use if it gets too windy in the front balcony when the ship is in motion. In addition, you will have full access to the Haven plus the 3 bottles of free boozes. Also, extra powder room......