Gift cards are on Verizon RIGHT NOW!

xan51090

I'm so confused.:o I know somewhere I read the difference between the ECertificates and the Egift Cards and I think I'm getting them confused. We have a cruise booked with a TA for January. If I buy the $100 Egiftcard from verizon I will pay $90 and then can use that for my sign and sail account when we board for prepaid tips, etc? Do they expire? Thank you all for your help. We are taking a large family cruise and every penny helps!

You can apply them to your balance now (if you have one) or you can use them now to pay your tips instead of holding onto them until January. They specifically say on them "expiration: none"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not happy. Went to buy them last night and something happened and was not sure if the transaction went through (2K worth of cards). Sent them an email and just received a response that the transaction did not go through. So, now I guess I am out of luck. :(

Dang..... how do people amass all these points??? I've been with Verizon for about 5 years now and only have 2,200 pts :(

We've had 5 lines on the same account for years and are constantly buying new phones, tablets, have a big data package, etc. I'm assuming that's where ours came from.

Dang..... how do people amass all these points??? I've been with Verizon for about 5 years now and only have 2,200 pts :(

I've had Verizon for years, only one line on my plan (why hubby & I haven't combined is BEYOND ME) I had somewhere around 41,000 points (before I bought six $500 gift cards) something doesn't seem right, I'd call Verizon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted on another forum and got an answer but figured i would ask people who have used them. I am going to buy some to put towards my sign and sail account. If after the cruise I have a balance, can I go to guest services the night before and close out and get the balance?