Pardise

camper49

Have sailed on Sensation seven times over the years. Looking at Paradise for a change ....will we be disappointed ?

I said on it last June and it was a great cruise. The ship is older but the staff was the best of any ship I've ever been on!!

You will love it

If you want all the bells & whistles of the newer, bigger ships then you may be disappointed.

If you just want a nice, enjoyable cruise with a great staff, delicious food, awesome drinks, wonderful main shows and comedy, etc. etc. then you will enjoy your cruise.

We just got off the Paradise two days ago and had a fantastic 5-night cruise.

They have a great cruise director too, he is awesome on the fiddle and even does a terrific juggling act one night as well.

I would be happy to sail on the Paradise again in the future if we had the chance.

I too, have had GREAT cruises aboard "Paradise"! As noted, they offer some of the best BIG shows aboard ANY Carnival ship, and I know you'll enjoy the fantastic service, and excellent food.

You might try "Hampton Inn & Suites at 1301 E. 7th Ave, Tampa, for a park and cruise hotel, VERY near the port. (You can see the ship from the hotel ) 813-247-6700 used to be the phone number. I haven't used them for a couple of years, so you need to give 'em a call and see what the situation is at this time, but they used to be very good.

"SKY"