Carnival Dream Lido cabin question 10290

DKF97

We've been home from our cruise on the Freedom for almost a week. Obviously its time to book again:-) I'm looking at cabin 10290 on the dream. Its the very first cabin, right behind the Blue Iguana. My question is, is there a door to get to this hallway as you are walking from the pool area, or do you have to go all the way to the atrium then back down the hallway? I noticed on the Freedom there is a door, its not a big deal of course, just wondering. Anyone had this cabin or the one on the other side?

While I have never been on the Dream, we have been on the Breeze, twice.

You will have the sliding glass doors from the Lido Deck into the A/C, and then to the left, a heavy wooden door to the Lido hallway.

Once you open that door, your room should be right in front of you.:D:D

I had cabin 10290 in 2013 and loved it. Its so convenient to the pool, food etc. That was the first time I stayed on the Lido deck. It sells really fast, so I would book it. To answer your question, when you come in from the pool through the glass doors, turn left and there are double wooden doors. Once you go through them your cabin is directly in front of you. The elevators are left of your room down the hall and to the right. Not too far. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I think those rooms are listed as handicap rooms. They have a much larger bathroom with no step going into the bathroom. Very large shower and very quiet, Carnival may ask you to move if they need a handicap room for another guest. We have been in rooms 10280 10281, never had to move out for others.

i