NCL Photography

shealea

I'll ask my question first.....

Have any of you had your photos taken in the onboard photography studio? I've been slowly hinting to dh that it would be nice to get our photos done there. I'm thinking something really easy and casual. Us in jeans and casual tops. I just really want to look kind of nice but how we live in "real life". Just some fun pictures to give family and for us to enjoy on our wall.

I love, love, love pictures!!! I take many on cruises and love to scrapbook. First couple of cruise I bought several pictures that the wandering photographers take and the ones taken as you are leaving the ship at ports. I think some of them turn out cute and some really nice! But I don't buy those anymore -- although I do always buy the embarkation photo.

A couple of years ago, we had our pics taken on the dress-up-or-not night. We do not dress fancy on those nights. Our pics were in slacks and kind of nice, but casual tops. They really turned out very good, I thought. Given that they get you through without taking much time. We have been married 38 years, and that is the one and only time we have had our pics taken together professionally (if you can call it that)! ha!

I took advantage because I just know I'll never, ever get dh to go to a photography studio at home.

So, I would love to hear about your photo experiences...... how do you think your pics turn out. And do you usually buy the pics that are taken by photographers onboard????

My wife buys all the pictures. She has the same problem as you...it's hard to get me to go to a studio or hire a photographer. If you were friends with her, you could see all of them on FB....lol

We have had some great sets from our cruises and are always satisfied with them.