Carnival Freedom 4F stateroom questions...

Hello everyone.. We booked our first cruise for November and I have a ton of questions.. I've found such good information on here so I figured I'd go ahead and ask since I can't find a clear cut answer on these two questions I have...

Do all of the rooms have a mini fridge? Is there a way to boil water in the cabin, or a way to request very hot water? I'm so ridiculously picky about what kind of coffee I enjoy and I want to bring my own aero press and make iced coffees in the room. We booked an interior room, 4F category, room 7302 if that possibly makes a difference?

Thanks in advance! :D

Hello everyone.. We booked our first cruise for November and I have a ton of questions.. I've found such good information on here so I figured I'd go ahead and ask since I can't find a clear cut answer on these two questions I have...

Do all of the rooms have a mini fridge? Is there a way to boil water in the cabin, or a way to request very hot water? I'm so ridiculously picky about what kind of coffee I enjoy and I want to bring my own aero press and make iced coffees in the room. We booked an interior room, 4F category, room 7302 if that possibly makes a difference?

Thanks in advance! :D

We ordered mugs of hot water for my herbal tea from room service so they could probably bring you a big container of it, but we also brought down hot water if we were on the lido.

No boiling water facilities and they prohibit bringing on a mini kettle.

We ordered mugs of hot water for my herbal tea from room service so they could probably bring you a big container of it, but we also brought down hot water if we were on the lido.

No boiling water facilities and they prohibit bringing on a mini kettle.

Awesome, thank you! I only need a few ounces, just enough for a couple espresso shots so I won't be a zombie ;)

According to Carnival, your cabin does have a mini fridge :)

I'm pretty sure all cabins in the Conquest class [Conquest, Freedom, Glory, Liberty, Valor] have a mini fridge in them...

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/freedom/left.htm

Edited by bajangoddess82