when should our cabin be allocated

carmel40

Hi, we are booked on Oriana, set to sail 17th March, We have booked an early saver around 8 weeks ago, and are still waiting on our cabin to be allocated. Does anyone know when this should be?

Thanks in advance.

Have just checked. I got emailed a PDF "Cabin Allocation AZURA <ref>" which gives cabin, room details, final invoice etc.

It was emailed me on 7th October 2014 for a cruise departing on 25th October 2014.

Obviously this was just this one, but I've got the impression that this is about normal, so I would expect yours RSN - maybe contact P&O if you get nothing 7 days beforehand ?

Have just checked. I got emailed a PDF "Cabin Allocation AZURA <ref>" which gives cabin, room details, final invoice etc.

It was emailed me on 7th October 2014 for a cruise departing on 25th October 2014.

Obviously this was just this one, but I've got the impression that this is about normal, so I would expect yours RSN - maybe contact P&O if you get nothing 7 days beforehand ?

Thank you :)

I've not received any emails yet, but the CP started showing a cabin number a couple of days ago - roughly 26 days prior to sail date

Are you on Ventura too - cos our cabin showed up on CP a couple of days ago too roughly 26 days prior to sail date?

Tracey

Was these allocations for a saver fare, as I am sailing in less than 4 weeks but don't expect my cabin number until 2 weeks before.:eek:

I'm on a bit of a non-standard package with being a solo cruiser, but not in a solo (single berth) cabin. I believe mine is technically classed as an early saver deal which is different to a saver

I'm on a bit of a non-standard package with being a solo cruiser, but not in a solo (single berth) cabin. I believe mine is technically classed as an early saver deal which is different to a saver

Thanks, When we booked an early saver it was 4 weeks before but our previous 2 savers have been 2 weeks. I will just have to be a bit patient.:D

Enjoy your cruise.

We are on Ventura in 26 days, just looked and ours hasn't been allocated yet. We booked at the beginning of January.

Were you Early saver or saver.

If early saver you should get your cabin any day but if it is saver it is normally around 2 weeks before.:eek:

Were you Early saver or saver.

If early saver you should get your cabin any day but if it is saver it is normally around 2 weeks before.:eek:

Ours was Early Saver - booked back in November. Cabin allocated a few days ago. Midship - so I'm pleased. Saver fares normally get me at extreme ends of ships.

Ours was Early Saver - booked back in November. Cabin allocated a few days ago. Midship - so I'm pleased. Saver fares normally get me at extreme ends of ships.

Yes, I have done 2 saver cruises and been right at the front, so expecting my cabin at the end of March to be in a similar position.:eek: