A "DREAM" Come True

Love2Cruz2015

So on the last morning DD had cereal and yogurt while I ordered a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs.

QdoH06.jpg

I want to mention we got AMAZING FE gifts, truly. I just want to give special mention to this one as I REALLY enjoyed drinking this after the cruise- from a cabin mate from Canada. Maple tea biscuits with maple tea! WOW, delicious..what a great way to extend the cruise experience a week after. Of course I also enjoyed the wine onboard and the myriad of gifts that MY DD just LOVED.

Kku274.jpg

In closing, we had a great time, as I said in the OP, a great bonding time with my DD. It was a great trial cruise and after this cruise, we can venture on longer ones as I know we will not only have a great time, but lasting memories to cherish for a lifetime. I hope you enjoyed my first shot at a trip report and doing this trip report was actually a great reminder for us as well. Cheers!

Love your trip report, thanks for sharing. Looks like you and your DD had a fantastic time :)

We will be on the Disney Dream in June for a 3 nt cruise and I'm hoping to spend some time relaxing on our 5E balcony/veranda on deck 9, yours looks so big, wow! I'm hoping we will have loungers, I plan on asking for 1 if there's isn't any already there.

Love your trip report, thanks for sharing. Looks like you and your DD had a fantastic time :)

We will be on the Disney Dream in June for a 3 nt cruise and I'm hoping to spend some time relaxing on our 5E balcony/veranda on deck 9, yours looks so big, wow! I'm hoping we will have loungers, I plan on asking for 1 if there's isn't any already there.

I don't think I can do another Disney cruise without a 5E balcony! lol I think most 5E verandah's have loungers. I would book this cabin again in a heartbeat. I got a great deal with a VGT rate too so it made it super sweet!

Enjoy your cruise!

I got a frozen libation and just chilled out on the pool deck. I think this afternoon was the most relaxing part of the cruise for me.....It was bittersweet though as just as I started to feel REALLY relaxed, it was time to go home the next day.

u5WFQl.jpg

BTW...this was a frozen Pina Colada with muddled raspberries. It was delicious! Highly recommend.

I enjoyed all your pics but i was wondering What is fe

Sort of a secret Santa gift exchange that's organized on your Roll Call (for your cruise), if there is one.

Generally, people sign up to participate, and during the cruise drop little gifts in a hanging pocket holder that's placed on the message holder outside your room (usually a fish, but can be a starfish or sea horse). FE = Fish Extender.

Thank you never cruised dcl before that's new to me. Roll calls are not really a dcl thing it seems, hopefully I will find some people to do it with. It sounds fun and different

Yes, here on cruise critic the Roll Calls are somewhat slower. There are other sites that have very active cruise meet-ups. Maybe do a google search for Disney cruise meets?

This was just a 3 day so we didn't do any excursions unless you count our day at CC which seemed to be very safe.

I would have done Atlantis but both of us have already been there. I might do it again on a longer cruise. I would just do ship sponsored excursions for safety reasons.

On the ship itself, I felt very safe, it's a very family friendly atmosphere, good ol' wholesome disney fun (maybe too wholesome..lol)

I didn't do any of the night clubs as I wanted this trip to be about her and I (I stopped doing night clubs years ago so it's not like I was giving anything up.)

We're booked on 3 cruises this year, two of which will just be here and I and they are longer cruises...so this trial cruise was a success.

So glad to hear this! Maybe after her 1st cruise, she and I can leave Auntie home and it can just be us. :)

LOVE the pictures too!