Vintages - Wine List Updated?

Went to Vintages on Quantum a few days ago. The wine list was nowhere near as it was on Allure last year. Very disappointing. I was hoping it was only on Quantum. If it's fleet wide, that's too bad.

Thanks for the reply. Were there any good Italian wines?

It was updated on Serenade this past week. I'll post pictures in a day or two. For Italian wine they had (prices are glass when available/bottle):

Whites:

Danzante Pinot Grigio $30

Planeta, Bianco "La Segreta (Sicily) $8/30

Marchesi de' Frescobaldi, Bianco "Castello di Pomino", Tuscany $10/42

Reds:

Marchesi de' Frescobaldi, Chianti Rufina, "Casetllo de Nippozano:, Riserva, Tuscany $44

Luce della Vite, "Lucente," Tuscany $12/47

Luce della Vite, "Luce", Tuscany $106

Marchesi de' Frescobaldi, "Mormoreto" Tuscany $84

Overall, it was a bit of a disappointment - no sparkling wines or champagne (they are at the R Bar now). There were some very nice wines, but the list no longer contains any kind of description of the wine. Fortunately Vince was a terrific winetender and we watched as people would ask for help and he always managed to deliver.

Thanks for the reply. Were there any good Italian wines?

To be honest we only went once for a nice glass using our D+ BOGO coupon. I think there were some nice Italian wines available, but we had a rather nice glass of a French wine. The menu is way more limiting and was a bit of a disappointment. We enjoyed Allure a few years ago which had a very nice wine selection and wonderful Tapas. Our plan was lunch on Tapas and wine, but the Tapas menu was simply the appetizers from Jamie's Italian. So, we changed our dining plans. A common "exercise" on Quantum. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk