Does teh drinks package show on invoice

We have booked a cruise from the UK on Anthem and have booked with the option of the free select drinks package and free on board credit.

The invoice clearly shows the on-board credit but makes no mention of the drinks package anywhere on the received documentation.

Could someone who also has booked this option clarify that the drinks package should show or not on the invoice/documentation.

I'm sure many guests feel concerned that this does not show, so I'm surprised that Royal Caribbean don't mention this anywhere, they must get many phone calls asking for clarification on this issue.

Thanks

I believe it takes some time for the beverage package to show up. I'd call whoever booked your cruise after a few more weeks and and ask for another copy of your booking confirmation.

Ours took a couple of weeks to appear

BUT ENSURE YOU HAVE IT ON INVOICE BEFORE CRUISE

On our recent IOS Cruise we were not on any list for the Select Package and it took a trip to Guest Relations and showing them the invoice before we were mistakenly given the Premier Package Stickers on our cards

SXphil,

Do you mean they sent you another invoice with the package included after two weeks?

I've already had two invoices, the first with no OBC, then a second showing the OBC, but no drinks on either

The booking was made during the offer period (it actually runs out today)

Yes I had a re issued invoice which showed both Drinks Package and the Credit

I booked with C&A Dept. I called them and they assured me it would appear shortly and as if by magic it appeared the following day.

I would call them just to make sure

Edited by sxphil

We have booked a cruise from the UK on Anthem and have booked with the option of the free select drinks package and free on board credit.

The invoice clearly shows the on-board credit but makes no mention of the drinks package anywhere on the received documentation.

Could someone who also has booked this option clarify that the drinks package should show or not on the invoice/documentation.

I'm sure many guests feel concerned that this does not show, so I'm surprised that Royal Caribbean don't mention this anywhere, they must get many phone calls asking for clarification on this issue.

Thanks

We booked through a TA, it shows on my invoice from them. It doesn't show on my cruise planner - however it does say on my cruise planner that parts of my package may not show there.

I plan to take a print out of my invoice with me showing the package included just in case.

Call and check. If you have any other discount applied eg. C&A balcony discount, one will cancel the other out, but they are not very good at making this clear at the point of booking.

Sometimes it is best to forfeit the balcony discount if the other offer is a better saving.

I would check it out now and not assume it will be amended later.

Gave RCCL a ring (almost lost the will to live going through the interminable options) and the very nice agent e-mailed the amended invoice almost immediately. Apparently they have to raise an amended invoice for the drinks package manually, hence the delay.

My confirmation shows the package as :

SY12- SELBEVIGRAT with the price then

SY15- SAVINGS with that amount deducted

The OBC is also notated

Linda

Ours shows exactly the same as above for our cruise in September. Our additional offer, besides the drinks package, was free gratuities not OBC, and the gratuities are shown in a similar way on the invoice too. Originally though, the gratuities were not shown on the invoice at all and I had to call and ask for it to be put on.

I would definitely call and have a new invoice issued

Sent from my iPad using Forums